RCAP Presents: Motherhood, Wellness & Spirituality
Calling all Mothers!
For those of you in the Southern California area (or those of you who would like to come visit us for the weekend), please join me and Dr. Mimi Nartey as we co-host a day retreat for Mothers:
As Mother’s Day approaches, we are all in need of a day to decompress. We need a safe space to talk to other mothers about social dynamics and parenting. We crave practical health & wellness strategies to sustain us. We could benefit from a conversation about the role of spirituality in our mothering journey, since we are often the SPIRITUAL hubs of our home. We are in desperate need of changing our motherhood story from one of “just surviving” to that of THRIVING.
On that note, please see schedule and registration info below for RCAP’s quarterly panel presentation on SATURDAY, May 19th in Cheviot Hills (address provided upon registration). We will be discussing the timely topic of “Motherhood, Wellness, and Spirituality.” This is going to be an amazing full day event. You may opt to attend the afternoon panel on Motherhood and Spirituality (complimentary for RCAP members), or elect to register for the full day, including a movement workshop, Motherhood and Wellness panel, and guest lecture by best-selling author, inspirational speaker and much sought after spiritual counselor, Suzi Lula (The Motherhood Evolution: How Thriving Mothers Raise Thriving Children). We will have a variety of speakers throughout the day from different wellness practices and faith backgrounds. Please join us for a day of inspiration and transformational conversation!
- 8:30am – 9am: Registration & Light Breakfast
- 9:15am: Welcome & Movement Exercise
- 9:30am-12noon: Motherhood and Wellness Panel
- 12noon: Lunch (provided, please choose box lunch selection with registration)
- 12:45pm: Guest Speaker Suzi Lula “Self-Care as a Spiritual Practice”
- 1:30pm-4:00pm: Motherhood and Spirituality Panel
- 4:00 – 5:00pm: Mingling!
Registration & Pricing
- Full Day (includes light breakfast, boxed lunch and beverages): $79
- Full Day (includes light breakfast, boxed lunch and beverages): $59
- Afternoon Only (Motherhood & Spirituality Panel starting at 1:30pm: Complimentary)
Please RSVP! Space is Limited.